Welcome

Home Forums General Discussion Welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jim
    Participant

This forum is for people to talk about and share information about the developments happening downtown on and around the former Lucky site. Please keep discussions respectful, and indicate where information you provide is from and can be accessed.

JMSmith
    Participant

Hi: I don’t have any information to share – I just want to say thank you for setting this up. I will check back later to look for updates. I am very concerned about the downtown.

Veronica
    Participant

THANK YOU for setting this up!!!

Veronica
    Participant

I am here because I REALLY want an inspired public space for all of us to use and enjoy – instead of an apartment complex. It could be strategically designed to encourage interconnection among diverse residents -like the interaction that occurs at Lizzie’s Fountain. I think something that celebrates Livermore’s place in the universe with cultural pieces that recognize all the peoples who have lived here in the past along with representative features of the local ecosystem and landscape.

I can’t believe that the City would let an opportunity like this pass us by. I believe there are ways to make the project work if City Council is willing to try -they have already done things that weren’t part of the original plan when they wanted to solve a problem.

StevenP
    Participant

Thank you for setting up this website and forum. I checked out some of the links you put on the main page – they are a good way to see and understand what is going on. I’ve lived in Livermore for about 22 years and have been enjoying the improvements to the downtown. I don’t think the proposed housing is a good fit. Apparently, the project is tied to old plans – I don’t see why there can’t be adjustments made.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.